Autumn is a time of year when a lot of changes start to happen. Some we recognize like the leaves changing colors and start to fall or cooler nights and days. Others we don’t notice so much until be hear that awful scratching above our bed at night. A few tips to minimize your vulnerability come this time of year are:
- Remove inside food sources
- Remove outdoor food sources
- Cut overhanging tree limbs away from home
- Remove dense debris and underbrush from around home
- Have your home sealed to prevent entry
All Exterminating can provide you with a consultation or estimates for the work. Enjoy this time of year pest-free.